California Head-On Collision Accident Attorneys
How much are you entitled to recover for your accident? Find out from a California head-on collision accident lawyer for free.
Colliding with another vehicle head-on is among the most-dangerous of all types of California car accidents. These accidents frequently result in devastating injuries; and, tragically, many of these accidents are fatal. If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one, you should speak with a All keywords should have California head-on collision accident attorney promptly.
California head-on collision accident attorneys can assist with all aspects of your recovery—from getting your car repaired (or replaced) to recovering just compensation for your pain and suffering. Contacting an attorney right away is the best way to protect your legal rights, and you can get a free consultation 24/7 through CarAccidentSource.com.
Have you been seriously injured or lost a loved one in a California head-on collision? Keep reading to learn about:
- Who is Liable for a California Head-On Collision?
- How Do You Seek Compensation for a California Head-On Collision?
- FAQs: Getting Help from a California Head-On Collision Accident Attorney
In some cases, it will be fairly obvious which driver was at fault in a California head-on collision. But, in others, establishing liability can be more challenging. In all cases, a thorough investigation is required, as collecting the available evidence is critical for proving your right to just compensation.
It is also important to keep in mind that the other driver might not be the only one responsible. Vehicle defects and issues with the road are common factors in California head-on accidents as well. California head-on collision accident attorneys can examine the available evidence and determine whether any (or all) of the following parties may be responsible for your injuries or your loved one’s death:
- The Other Driver – Driver negligence is among the leading causes of California head-on collisions. This includes negligence such as speeding, driving while distracted or drunk, and falling asleep behind the wheel.
- A Vehicle Manufacturer – Vehicle manufacturers can be held liable for California head-on collisions resulting from brake failures, tire failures, and other vehicle defects. Manufacturers can also be held liable for trauma resulting from seatbelt and airbag defects.
- A Dealership or Repair Shop – Dealerships and repair shops can be held liable when their technicians perform faulty repairs that lead to California head-on collisions.
- A Government Agency – If an issue with the road (i.e. a turn that is too sharp or a missing lane divider) plays a role in causing a California head-on collision, then the government agency responsible for building and maintaining the road can be held liable.
- The Other Driver’s Employer – If the other driver was working at the time of the collision, a California head-on collision accident lawyer may be able to help you pursue a claim against the driver’s employer.
- Another Third Party – Depending on the circumstances involved in a California head-on collision, various other third parties could potentially be liable as well. For example, if the other driver was drunk, then the establishment or social host that served the driver may be liable for your injuries or your loved one’s death.
Depending on where you live, you may be able to recover all of your losses from one party, or you may need to file a claim against each party that shares responsibility for the collision. California head-on collision accident lawyers in your state can determine what legal action is necessary and take all appropriate steps on your behalf.
In order to seek just compensation, you will need to hire a California head-on collision accident lawyer. While you can file an insurance claim on your own, this is not your best option, as mistakes and oversights can leave you with far less than you deserve.
Seeking Compensation for Injuries Sustained in a California Head-On Collision
In order to seek compensation for injuries you sustained in a California head-on collision, one of the most-important things you can do is seek medical attention promptly. Thoroughly explain your symptoms, and make sure you clearly understand your doctor’s diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
Once you receive treatment, you should contact a California head-on collision accident lawyer. Be prepared to share any photos you took with your phone, any information you gathered at the scene of the collision, and any medical records or bills you have received to date.
Seeking Compensation for a Loved One’s Death from a Head-On Collision
If you need to file a claim for the loss of a loved one, the first thing you should to is contact a California head-on collision attorney. Specific filing requirements vary by state, and your family’s attorney will need to investigate the accident as soon as possible. A local attorney can explain everything you need to know and walk you through the steps you will need to take in order to seek just compensation for your loved one’s death.
How Important is it to Hire a California Attorney After a Head-On Collision?
It is extremely important to hire an attorney after a California head-on collision. Your losses could be significant, and recovering just compensation could be critical for ensuring that you have the financial resources you need in the future. Multiple parties could be liable for your losses, so filing an auto insurance claim is not necessarily your only option, and filing all available claims could be essential for maximizing your financial recovery.
How Much Do a California Rear-End Collision Accident Attorneys Charge?
Rear-end collision accident attorneys do not charge any up-front or monthly fees. Instead, they bill on a “contingency fee” basis, which means that your attorney’s fees are calculated as a percentage of your award if you receive just compensation. Different lawyers charge different contingency fees, but most are in the range of 33 percent.
How Can I Find a California Rear-End Collision Accident Lawyer Near Me?
You can find a California rear-end collision accident lawyer near you through CarAccidentSource.com. It costs nothing to get connected with a local attorney, and you can get started with a free consultation 24/7.